PADI Chamber AwarenessThe purpose of the Orientation to Recompression Chambers Distinctive Speciality is to provide a safe and well supervised introduction into the work of a hyperbaric facility.
Who Should Attend?
- Participants require a PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent) qualification
- 18 years is the minimum age
- Participants must hold a current diving medical
- Familiarization of a multi-place hyperbaric facility
- Pre-dive checklists
- Post-dive checklists
- Standard operating procedures of a hyperbaric unit
- An introduction to decompression illness (DCI)
- Treatment of DCI
- Internal hyperbaric chamber orientation and roles of a tender
- A 40 metre ‘dry dive’ in a hyperbaric chamber (to experience nitrogen narcosis)
Course Duration1 Day (5 contact hrs).
To combine this course with other useful medical courses please see the Emergency Scuba Medic course.
Total Cost: £100
Contact us for further details.