Oxygen AdministrationThe Oxygen Administration course is a half day course run either in conjunction with, or separately from, the AED Operator course.
The student will learn how to administer oxygen utilizing a variety of different delivery systems.
The Oxygen Administration course is designed to teach the skills and knowledge needed to supplement Basic Life Support (BLS).
Who Should Attend?It is recommended that before attending, a candidate should have previously completed the following courses:
- Recognising diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Oxygen safety
- Deploying and operating oxygen
- Selecting and using the most appropriate oxygen delivery system:
- Demand inhalator valve and mask
- Constant-flow, non-rebreather mask
- Laerdal resuscitation mask with supplemental oxygen inlet
- Bag and Mask Ventilator (BMV)
- Basic Airway management:
- Airway Manouvours
- Oro-pharangeal airway
- Naso-pharangeal airway
- Oxygen Administration course: 4 hours
- Oxygen Administration combined with the AED Operator course: 1 day
The AED course can be combined with the AED Operator course for £80.
Total Cost: £60
Contact us for further details.