AED OperatorThis course teaches the essential skills required by an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) operator and gives students the confidence to know what to do in a cardiac arrest situation.
In the UK, one person suffers a heart attack every two minutes, and their chance of death increases by 7% for every minute they do not receive cardiac defibrillation.
Who Should Attend?No previous first aid knowledge is necessary to attend an AED course.
- Recognizing cardiac arrest
- Providing basic life support
- Setting up an Automated External Defibrillator
- Providing basic life support with an AED
- Care for and maintenance of an AED
- Post resuscitation care
The AED course can be combined with the Oxygen Administration course for £80.
Total Cost: £60
Contact us for further details.